Tuesday, April 21, 2009

End of the year madness

The end of the semester is near, and that means a couple things. First, it means all those big projects that you may or may not have put off until the last minute are suddenly all due at the same time. Second, it means that there are more end-of-the-year events than the number of free ice cream scoops Ben & Jerry's is giving away today.

Together, these two can be a lethal combination. How am I supposed to get all of my final projects done when I'm at PLNU Padres game night or the Student Ministries year-end party? Here are just a few of the events I have to juggle in the coming weeks:

-A Beatles tribute event with my apartment building
-PLNU Senior Dessert

-My friend's senior music recital
-Departmental senior brunch

-My friend's senior art show and reception
-A school musical starring a bunch of my friends
-Approximately five end of the year concerts by my friends' bands
-A senior reception with PLNU President Brower
-According to Facebook, birthdays for 64 of my friends (and mys
elf!)

And this is just the beginning.

Time for some deep breaths. On an unrelated note, if anyone has invented a way to be two places at one time, let me know!


In closing, here are a couple pictures from my Easter break for your viewing pleasure. I'm playing an intense game of bocce ball with my sister, brother in law, and parents.




No comments:

Blog Archive